Skip to main content

Me and My Goals

My name is Hayfa Ghassani Rahmat. I'm 17 years old. I was born on 23rd February 2002, and currently live in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.
There are 5 people in my family including me. There's my father, my mother, and my two little brothers. We're three and four years apart, so my little brothers are still in Junior High School right now.

If you ask me what kind of person I am, I suppose I should say that I'm a strong-willed person, a perfectionist, and a fast-learner. On the other side, I'm also lazy, nonchalant, and too critical about myself.

Since I was in elementary school, others always seen me as someone who's diligent and creative, but a little bit egoistic. And honestly, I won't deny it because that's quite right. I tend to care about things that only revolves around me.

I really love reading. I love reading since I was a little kid. My father said that I could read since I was 3 and a half years old. I even read my father's textbooks and notes from his college when I was in elementary school, even though I don't really get it.

I really love to read books about humans psychology, humans body, and how it works. I collected hundreds of books at home, most of them stored in my father's office.

This hobby of mine is really helping me with my studies, but it's also the reason why I wore glasses since the third year of my elementary school days. Aside from reading, I also love to draw. I learned to draw by myself, but it's all thanks to my parents because they're the ones who always support me. I keep on practicing when I was a kid. I drew on walls, newspapers, even the furnitures in my house, but my parents didn't scold me. They taught me to draw properly on paper with patience and provides all the art supplies. They keep supporting me until I became good at it.

After that, drawing become my hobby, and then I often participate in drawing competitions, designing competitions, and many more. Aside from drawing competitions, I also love to play music instruments, so I often participate in musical performances and competitions too.
I won a lot of them, but ever since I got into High School, I didn't participate in a lot of competitions like I used to do. I want to be focused on my studies, because I'm planning to attend the Medical School in University of Padjadjaran. I want to become a doctor.

Even though I didn't participate in a lot of competitions, I joined many activities at school. I also joined the Student Council Organization and became the Head of Section 8 who's in charge of Literary and Cultural parts.

The one who inspired me to become a doctor is my uncle. He's a really great doctor. He's an intelligent person, and he's also very kind. He loves to help people in need.

Aside from being a doctor, I also have this dream I really want to achieve since I was young. A few years ago, I was eating with my parents in a restaurant, and then I met an orphan. He's older than me, yet he's so little. He looks very hungry and dirty. I cried when I saw him and I told my mom to bring him home that time. But my mom said, "We can't just bring him with us like that, it's not allowed!" and I cried harder.

Dad said that there's a place for children like him. It's called an orphanage.
Finally, from that day on, I always want to build an orphanage for children who lost their parents and live their life alone from all over Indonesia. I want to teach them by myself, raise them, and pay for their needs, so they could become a proper and successful adult one day.

I will study hard to achieve my dream, and I will give it my all. I won't give up until I reach my goals.

Okay guys, that's all from me. Thank you for reading, bye now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Hello, everyone! My name is Hayfa Ghassani Rahmat. You can call me Aya, because that's how everyone calls me, lol. I knew my full name and my nickname don't sound alike at all. But this is gonna be a way too long introduction if I tell you the reason behind it. Let's save that topic for later! ;) I'm 16 years old. I was born on 23rd February 2002. I live in Bandung, Indonesia. I'm currently a second year in Three Senior High School (Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm already this old, time flies so fast). There are five people in my family including me. There's my father, my mother, and my two little brothers. By the way, I have a lot of hobbies. My hobbies are reading (I LOVE HORROR AND THRILLER NOVELS!), writing some stories, drawing, and listening to music. I also enjoy watching japanese animation called anime. I really love it! My love for anime made me want to know more about Japan and its culture. So, i joined the Japanese Club in my school.

Letter Of Recommendation for Adli Ahmad Rizaldy

Monday, March 4th, 2018 To Institute of Technology Bandung Scholarship selection committee, I am writing a letter on behalf of Adli Ahmad Rizaldy, a student of 3 Senior High School Bandung who is applying for Institute of Technology Bandung Scholarship program. I have known Mr. Rizaldy for the last 3 years and been mentoring his education. As his homeroom teacher, I have had the pleasure of supervising him in his studies. During my relationship with Mr. Rizaldy, I have experienced an individual who shows up earlier than asked, works hard, and carries themselves in a polite, respectable manners. He is a responsible, honest, and discipline student. Mr. Rizaldy is an active student both in class and outside the class, but he can manage himself to do the school assignments and complete his projects on time. During his school days, he has a lot of activities out of class, such as in the Youth Moslem Community and Boy Scouts. He is also a creative student who loves to make music, esp

Sustainable Development, Goal 15: Life On Land