Skip to main content

Future Plan and Personal SWOT Analysis

After the Edu Passion event last month, my teacher ask me about my future plans and personal SWOT analysis.
Personal SWOT analysis is a great tool to assess yourself in order to plan your career. Finding a job you love that matches your skill set and of course, pay well, is not easy. You should ask yourself, and think about it carefully. This is where a personal SWOT analysis comes in handy.

So i decided to make my own Personal SWOT analysis.
FYI, if you’re unfamiliar with it, SWOT stands for:

Strengths,
Weaknesses,
Opportunities, and
Threats.

After i think about it carefully, i finally got it.
Here it is, my personal SWOT analysis.

1. My Strengths
(a) I'm strong-willed
(b) I can solve my problems by myself
(c) I'm a fast-learner
(d) I'm a perfectionist
(e) I have strong principle. I won't be affected by other people's words.
(f) I love to learn something new
(g) I'm confident

2. My Weaknesses 
(a) I procrastinate my work really often.
(b) I can become very lazy sometimes, i don't even wanna do anything.
(c) Sometimes I'm very nonchalant about things. I tend not to care about others.
(d) I'm anxious.
(e) I'm a perfectionist, so if i find something unpleasant, i tend to become too critical to myself.
(f) When I started something, I will most likely not finish it. I'm easily bored but quickly took an interest of something.
(g) I tend to do things by myself because i don't really like to interact with people. I think it's troublesome.

3. My Opportunities
I'm strong-willed and love to learn something new, so I can improve my skills or even acquiring new skills if i could overcome my weaknesses and the environment supports me.

4. My Threats
I often procrastinate my work, but at the same time I'm also a perfectionist person. I want my tasks and works to be neat, perfectly written, and looks great all the time. This habit of mine made me often left my tasks undone because I'm so slow at finishing the previous ones.

And so, based from my Personal Swot Analysis, here is my future plans or goals.

In the future, i want to be a woman who achieve success in her career. I also want to help my husband's work by finding money myself, because I would rather go to work and progressing in my job, rather than staying at home, looking after the house and kids. But I'll still do it when i got some days off on weekends, because that's my duty as a wife.

Honestly, I couldn't imagine myself getting married to someone yet, so right now I just want to be a successful person who can make my parents proud of me.

As for professions I'm interested into--based on my talent and also my interest--i really want to become a doctor one day. I took some MBTI tests, and also talent and interest test. All of them said that I'm suitable to become a doctor.
The rest is depends on me. I have to work hard to achieve what i want.

But judging from my hobbies, maybe I'll become a full time illustrator or an architect, because i really love to draw things and I think I'm quite good at it.

If you're interested, you can check out my artworks on my Instagram, @bukan_ayam.

Anyway, if we're talking about dream, I have this dream I really want to achieve since I was young. A few years ago, I was eating with my parents in a restaurant, and then I met an orphan. He's older than me, yet he's so little. He looks so hungry and dirty. I cried when I saw him and I told my mom to bring him home that time. But my mom said, "We can't just bring him with us like that!" and i cried harder.

Dad said that there's a place for children like him. It's called an orphanage.
Finally, from that day on, I always want to build an orphanage for children who lost their parents and live their life alone from all over Indonesia. I want to teach them by myself, raise them, and pay for their needs, so they could become a proper and successful adult one day.

Okay guys, maybe that's all from me. Thank you for keeping up with me! I couldn't imagine someone read this until the end, lol.

Bye, see you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Hello, everyone! My name is Hayfa Ghassani Rahmat. You can call me Aya, because that's how everyone calls me, lol. I knew my full name and my nickname don't sound alike at all. But this is gonna be a way too long introduction if I tell you the reason behind it. Let's save that topic for later! ;) I'm 16 years old. I was born on 23rd February 2002. I live in Bandung, Indonesia. I'm currently a second year in Three Senior High School (Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm already this old, time flies so fast). There are five people in my family including me. There's my father, my mother, and my two little brothers. By the way, I have a lot of hobbies. My hobbies are reading (I LOVE HORROR AND THRILLER NOVELS!), writing some stories, drawing, and listening to music. I also enjoy watching japanese animation called anime. I really love it! My love for anime made me want to know more about Japan and its culture. So, i joined the Japanese Club in my school.

Letter Of Recommendation for Adli Ahmad Rizaldy

Monday, March 4th, 2018 To Institute of Technology Bandung Scholarship selection committee, I am writing a letter on behalf of Adli Ahmad Rizaldy, a student of 3 Senior High School Bandung who is applying for Institute of Technology Bandung Scholarship program. I have known Mr. Rizaldy for the last 3 years and been mentoring his education. As his homeroom teacher, I have had the pleasure of supervising him in his studies. During my relationship with Mr. Rizaldy, I have experienced an individual who shows up earlier than asked, works hard, and carries themselves in a polite, respectable manners. He is a responsible, honest, and discipline student. Mr. Rizaldy is an active student both in class and outside the class, but he can manage himself to do the school assignments and complete his projects on time. During his school days, he has a lot of activities out of class, such as in the Youth Moslem Community and Boy Scouts. He is also a creative student who loves to make music, esp

Sustainable Development, Goal 15: Life On Land