Skip to main content

Letter Of Recommendation for Adli Ahmad Rizaldy

Monday, March 4th, 2018
To Institute of Technology Bandung Scholarship selection committee,

I am writing a letter on behalf of Adli Ahmad Rizaldy, a student of 3 Senior High School Bandung who is applying for Institute of Technology Bandung Scholarship program. I have known Mr. Rizaldy for the last 3 years and been mentoring his education. As his homeroom teacher, I have had the pleasure of supervising him in his studies.

During my relationship with Mr. Rizaldy, I have experienced an individual who shows up earlier than asked, works hard, and carries themselves in a polite, respectable manners. He is a responsible, honest, and discipline student. Mr. Rizaldy is an active student both in class and outside the class, but he can manage himself to do the school assignments and complete his projects on time. During his school days, he has a lot of activities out of class, such as in the Youth Moslem Community and Boy Scouts. He is also a creative student who loves to make music, especially traditional sundanese music. He produced and composed the music by himself. Mr. Rizaldy is an easy going person, and easily socialize with other students at school. No wonder he has a lot of friends.

I have absolutely no reservations about recommending Mr. Rizaldy for the scholarship. I have no doubt he will uphold the standards of the Institute of Technology Bandung Scholarship program and become a shining member of your community. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding his character, past academic work, or any other qualifications related to the scholarship.

Sincerely,




Hayfa Ghassani Rahmat
Homeroom Teacher
3 Senior High School Bandung

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction!

Hello, everyone! My name is Hayfa Ghassani Rahmat. You can call me Aya, because that's how everyone calls me, lol. I knew my full name and my nickname don't sound alike at all. But this is gonna be a way too long introduction if I tell you the reason behind it. Let's save that topic for later! ;) I'm 16 years old. I was born on 23rd February 2002. I live in Bandung, Indonesia. I'm currently a second year in Three Senior High School (Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm already this old, time flies so fast). There are five people in my family including me. There's my father, my mother, and my two little brothers. By the way, I have a lot of hobbies. My hobbies are reading (I LOVE HORROR AND THRILLER NOVELS!), writing some stories, drawing, and listening to music. I also enjoy watching japanese animation called anime. I really love it! My love for anime made me want to know more about Japan and its culture. So, i joined the Japanese Club in my school.

Sustainable Development, Goal 15: Life On Land